This post was born out of a bit of wisdom shared by our friends at Boldly Went.
Our Mission Path Podcast
Our Mission Path podcast is broadcast every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. On Monday we focus on a cultural insight from our missionary work in Ecuador. Wednesday’s podcast is always focused on a ministry story. Each Friday we share a short missions focused thought from our mission path book……which is currently being written……and shared for free!
- Our Mission Path is always free!
- We work hard to keep our episodes short, smart and sharable!
- Each episode focuses on a specific aspect of our missionary service in Ecuador.
- Esperanza Downing is the producer, the broadcast is usually voiced by Timothy Downing.
Where to find Our Mission Path podcast
- Through ourmissionpath.com
- By finding one of our podcast platforms.
You can listen to episodes for free directly from our website. If you don’t want to miss any of our updates we invite you to follow us. If you click follow us you will receive an email each time our website content is updated. The benefit of listening to us this way is that you get notified for all content updates not just our podcast broadcasts! How do you follow us? Just go to our home page click follow and give us your email address then you will recive an email each time we update!
Use A Free Podcast App
Our Mission Path is also available on these platforms.
Getting started with a podcast app is pretty simple:
- Select your preferred podcast platform and down load it to your computer or device.
- Search for Our Mission Path or click on the link above that corresponds with your app.
- Follow the steps that are unique to your preferred app to start listening. Your preferred app will walk you through with simple instructions. Make sure to click subscribe!
Devices and apps
We recommend listening on our website.
We love connecting with you through ourmissionpath.com!
The episodes of Our Mission Path are not serial so you can start listening with any that strakes your fancy. Here are some suggestions to get started:
Other Good Podcasts
Here is a list of podcasts we enjoy. We tend to binge listen as we travel here in Ecuador.
- Unobscured is a history deep dive with Aaron Mahnke. The first season was about the Salem witch trials and was excellent.
- Missionary Talks with David Peach no longer produces new content but the 85 episode series demystify Missionaries as normal people trying to follow God’s will.
- We sometimes agree sometimes disagree but Frank Viola always makes us think!
- The Bible Answer Man is a great thought-provoking question and answer podcast.
- Something is off with Andrew Heaton politics minus bile plus jokes.
- The Moth is a collection of short stories told by people of all walks of life. It is a great place to hear stories from people who are not like you.
- Missionary on fire is a collection of 32 missionary interviews.
- Imagine Thru The Bible with J. Vernon McGee with less southern accent and more caffeine, that is Levi Lusko. We love his verse by verse approach to Bible teaching.
- For Adventure seekers and outdoor types our friends at Boldly Went are the best.
With much love, The Downings